Passionate about his faith and devotion to God Michael authors fiction and non-fiction books that nurture the reader into a better understanding of the Bible and a personal relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ.
Michael Copple’s life experience includes twenty-six years active duty in the US Air Force, nine years of which were overseas, including one year in Vietnam, and nine years with the Wings of Blue Parachute Team at the U.S. Air Force Academy. From 1983 to 1986, he was the Superintendent of Parachuting Operations at USAF Academy. He has logged over 2,000 parachute jumps with fifteen hours of freefall, and he earned jump wings from six foreign countries. Michael obtained the highest enlisted rank of Chief Master Sergeant.
Michael realized that his God-given purpose is to devote his time to authoring Christian literature and bringing forth God’s Word.
This has now been his goal for the past 16 years.
- What inspired you to write and publish books, and when did you start writing?
- What is your professional and personal background?
- What genre have you written in and which genre do you prefer most?
- Who are the primary readers of your books?
- How long does it generally take you to write a book?
- What is the hardest part of writing a book?
- Did you research for your book and where?
- Did you learn anything from writing your book and what was it?
- What’s the title of your book and how did you decide on that title?
- What’s the book about?
- Where does this book take place?
- Who are the main characters and why are they important to the story?
- What challenges did you have writing/editing/publishing/marketing your book?
- What inspired you to compile a Study Guide – is there any back story to your motivation?
- What challenges did you have when you put together a Study Guide?
- What are your goals for this Study Guide?
- Why do you think this book will appeal to readers?
- How is your book relevant in today’s society?
- Is there any subject currently trending in the news that relates to your book?
- What makes your book different from other books like it?
- What do you want readers to take away from your writing?
- How did you learn about this topic?
- What are three key messages or themes you want audiences to remember about you and/or your book? Are these themes relevant to current news topics, society, the world or life in general?
- Do you have a website or blog where people can get more information?
- Where can people buy your books?
- What do you want to say to your readers?
- Who are your favorite authors to read?
- What is your latest book about?
- What advice would you have for someone who is thinking about writing a book?